I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just a Taste

The results of cookie day are still on our kitchen table and where they need to be is under lock and key. Why? Because I keep getting up and going into the kitchen for "just one" or "a taste". Which is all fine and good if you don't get up 76,894 times during the day like me. Do they make cookie safes? We need one.

I thought maybe you all would like a taste too. (If only I could pass cookies thru the internet) Here is a sampling of the three weddings left to be blogged for 2008.

Kelly & Alex

This shot reminds me of those vignettes on Family Feud that started off the show (am I dating myself here?), and so it totally cracks me up. When I took it, I meant for it to be kind of tongue and cheek in that way.

Racheal & Jason

This was completely the bridesmaid's idea. Those guys are actually from another wedding (thanks to my friends Miranda & Adam for letting us steal them for a brief moment just minutes before the ceremony) and the girls thought it would be funny for our bride to jump in with these other guys, hence the bridesmaid's expressions. It was a funny moment, and one that wouldn't usually get a highlight so I thought it was a good taste for today.

Deb & Tony

One of the last shots we took on the beach that night, just minutes before the sun disappeared for good. It is getting harder to imagine it being warm enough for a barefoot couple with the freezing temperatures we have had here lately.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: