I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, December 5, 2008

PhotoBooth Craziness

I've been meaning to post this for awhile and I just keep forgetting. And this morning I figured, what better way to send us into the weekend than some photobooth craziness?

Kristin & Joe had PartyBooths at their reception in lieu of favors. Trust me, this was the best favor ever. The guests couldn't have had a better time with this "toy". There was usually a line and every table was scattered with the results of their craziness. So of course, just before we called it a night, Harmony and I jumped in with the Bride and Groom:



I've been toying with the idea of adding a photobooth experience to the Mthree Studio offerings. Mine would be a bit different than what was used here I think- what do you think? Would that be something that you would be interested in? What features would you want, wouldn't want? Fill up the comments and let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Monica said...

DO IT. Please! It's a great idea.

Danica said...

I think you should go for it! My brides are constantly asking me these days for photo booth recs. There is a company in Zion, IL (I think) that does it very well (not an actual booth, not cheesy) that is getting Milwaukee traffic so there is certainly a niche for it here.

Anonymous said...

Yes Please! I want one!

Karen said...

Oh yeaaaah!!! Imagine what will be available by 2015 when I finally get hitched ;)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! If I had it at my wedding, I would want a copy of the pictures for myself (on a disk) and an instant copy for the guests. I don't think the look of the booth (or lack of one) matters as long as they get to take home a little goody.