I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shopping Headache....SOLVED!

Tired of the malls, the crowds, the lack of parking?
Have someone who is so hard to shop for you find yourself desperately searching Gift Guides for help?
Shopped high and low and still need that perfect gift?



I've got it.
Give them memories.

Just for the holidays I'm offering special rates on portrait sessions to give as gifts. I really do think that the gift of photography is a unique one that can be appreciated by so many people - Mothers, Mothers-in-law, Fathers, Sisters, Friends, Bosses. And they will never expect it. There is no better gift to give than one that captures forever the love between a family or a couple. So check all of those hard to buy for people off your list, your shopping is done!

Each session is presented with a gift certificate nestled in an adorable silver gift box tied up with a bow.



Family Session - $200 ($100 off!)
A 1.5 hour session at the location(s) of your choice. The session will result in approximately 50-70 finished, edited and retouched images to choose from. All images will be available in an online gallery for viewing and ordering. Just for the holidays, I'm throwing in an 8x10 print.

Encore Session - $200 ($50 off!)
Encore sessions allow you to get all dressed up in your wedding dress and suit again and hit some fun locations and do some things there wasn't time for on your wedding day. No dress has ever been truly trashed in a session. Perfect for the engaged or recently married couple. This includes a 1.5 hour session at the location(s) of your choice. The session will result in approximately 50-70 finished, edited and retouched images to choose from. All images will be available in an online gallery for viewing and ordering. Just for the holidays, I'm throwing in two 5x7 prints.

Childrens' Sessions - $200 ($50 off!)
Incredible lifestyle portraits of your children that will capture who they really are at this moment in time. This includes a 1.5 hour session at the location(s) of your choice, with up to three children (additional kids are $50 each). The session will result in approximately 40-70 finished, edited and retouched images to choose from. All images will be available in an online gallery for viewing and ordering. Just for the holidays, I'm throwing in an 8x10 print.

Anytime Sessions - $200 ($50 off!)
An anytime session is just that - perfect for anytime in your life with your loved one, or just on your own. Perfect for couples, anniversaries, professional headshots, a shoot with your best friend - whatever you need.
This includes a 1.5 hour session at the location(s) of your choice. The session will result in approximately 50-70 finished, edited and retouched images to choose from. All images will be available in an online gallery for viewing and ordering. Just for the holidays, I'm throwing in two 5x7 prints.

Gift Cards in Any Amount
Perfect for an existing client of Mthree Studio - a gift card in the amount you choose can be put towards prints, portrait sessions, albums and canvas gallery wraps. Stock up now for a bridal shower gift for that special Mthree Studio bride in your life, or even as a wedding gift or holiday gift. You can also buy these in conjunction with a session card to allow the recipient to order more pictures.



*All prices quoted above are for Milwaukee area sessions. Other locations can be piggy-backed onto existing work in the area or subject to a travel fee.
*Session must be scheduled in 2009.


This special holiday offer ends on December 23rd, so get your order in soon. Please contact me at the studio to place your order.

2 comments:

Monica said...

CUTE!! You're so good with packages and presentation, Molly. I want one just because it looks fabulous!

jenn said...

I am so back and forth on the encore session you would not believe it...I hope I can make up my mind by the 23rd!