I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, January 12, 2009

Please Pardon My Dust...

I've been a bit light on posting this last week because I was working on a BIG Surprise.....


I HAVE A NEW BLOG!

New year, new blog. This little ol' blog on Blogger has served me very well. But I needed a change, needed something more fun, with more features, more ability to move stuff around, and well, something overall sexier. Oh and something that let me post BIG pictures that everyone can see all of, without any clipping. All things that sadly Blogger couldn't offer me without an extensive education in html code. Never fret, this blog will stay up along with all of it's posts - but I'll be transferring them to the new site as well.

So, point your browsers to:

www.mthreestudioblog.com

and join me there. Go ahead, update your links and blog readers, I'll wait. Go ahead, I'm waiting......Okay, are we good now?

And as a reward for the extra clicking today, I've got a new wedding post going up over there, as well as two other posts.

Enjoy the new diggs and tell me what you think!

No comments: